Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2010

"The Tears of the Sky'

A girl came running through,
across the torrents of blinding rain.

She was at full speed,
As she was dashing across the slippery roads.

Flashes of light,
Followed by the thunder came across the sky.
She was drench, and was indeed soaking wet.
She was in adrenaline, feeling not the shivers of the wind.

And at the brink of the road,
I saw her falling down.

She called out as she falls in the pit of the drain.
Wanting, Shouting, at the top of her lungs.

I dash forward, in the urge of my instinct.
At the heat of the moment, I was a Man.

I gave her my hands trying to pick her up,
Seeing tears in her eyes.

At that very moment,
There was an utmost silence.

Her eyes met mine,
Her tears, came flushing down.

Our silence, kept us apart.
A lonely girl, wanting to scream.

I've help her, and that is it.
Its time to say Bye, even without a Hi.

No comments: