Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mistakes"





In life, we make mistakes.
But in one life, how many mistakes can we afford to make?

Mistakes are made, unconciously, unknowingly.
Audacious mistake can cause you your life, your soul.

I go from day to day, hoping, that I learn from my mistakes I made.
For if so I never learn, it will not be a possiblity, but an assurance that I will fall into the never ending pit.

I need a heart of steel, a heart that is fixed.
To overcome , whatever is to come.
To be bold, To be strong, and to hold on.

I got the ticket to higher places , but can i make the whole trip?
I have the truth, but does the truth abide in me?
Hold fast, be humble, and never let go, stop being a fool.
As the stormy sea rises, and falls.
How long can I hold on? 
Buck up, for time is not on my side.
Curtains are coming to a close.

Rise and fight.
And do what is right.
I said to myself.

Stop making silly mistakes,
Stop being a fool.
BENJAMIN pull up your socks.
For the final stretch, for the last time.
I need to hold on to the truth I have within me.
Its the last thread of hope, that will bring me through the stormy seas.

I longing to go back, back to where I'm suppose to be. 
A place far from here, a place where the roses never fade.

No comments: