Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2010

"Here it comes again."

It was a sunday morning.
The sun was shining brightly,

The translucent blue light of the day,
And there was birds flying in the sky.

The start of the day, seems bright and sunny.
The stars of the night, are no where in sight.

I sat there by the window pane.
Wondering and astonish at natures wonder.

And suddenly, the serenity of my heart was disturb.
By the powerful wind that passes by.

The cool breeze sends shiver down my spine.
The senses inside me, was somehow awaken.

I could see a butterfly flapping in the air, 
Seeking shelter in its flight.
Even the birds are scrambling away.

The morning sun, has lost its glory.
And here comes the impending storm,
Which brings darkness to the day.

The silence of the day was broken.
The melodious tune sung by the birds,
Faded away as the thunder strikes.

Each breeze of cool air,
Went past my face.

The spluttering of the rain against the window pane ,
Creates a slient cry within me.

A tearless cry, fills my heart.
I sigh for relieve.

Overjoyed, overwhelmed,
By the sound of water gushing against the roof .

I was at shelter,
I have a home.
A roof above my head.

I am grateful,
For all the things I have in my life.
I was never worthy, and I never will be.

No comments: