Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 23, 2009

"WORDS"


bro already graduated from diploma

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present."


well..people..

words can be use in anyway we want them to be...

its the ultimate tool to express our feelings,thoughts,desires..etc..

im always trap in the vocab jail...

this simply means, my scope of language aint wide enough...

im trying to improved my selection of words in my brain..

...

tats y im always posting some famous quotes in my facebook...

to mayb give u some inspiration??

i guess..

"The only real failure in life is the failure to try."

all these sayings really brought much sense 2 me..

its amazing how people can put feelings and thoughts in just a few simple words..

well,

tats only my thought...






No comments: