Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"COLLEGE FEVER"

Problem statement: what to do when ur free?
Hypothesis: do watever u want to relieved stress.
Procedure:
FRIday is my free day..
3 hours break to the next class..
so..
WE normally hang out at jusco...

Results:
so i followed the girls, they went n LOOK at BIKINI ...( i raised my eyebrows many times)



haha...
so what happens when u found out the thing u wanted doesnt have ur size??

...

this pic says it all..


hahaha...
taking her to children's section next round...




force me take pics with dumb ass teddy bears..
haha..




tats me holding a handBAG...
nope its not mine...
just entertaining the cameraman...



...
missing my kindergarden days...
haha..




lunch time ..
"carmen" probabably too excited sitting next 2 me...
she's like: "i got his number, i got his number!!!!
hehe"""


"carmen" and her "pai seh face" as i brought her 2 the men's underwear section...





CONCLUSION : "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" so have fun..!!

No comments: