Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"The Rain"



I was woken by a familar sound today,
the usual sunshine that shines through my window is no where to be seen.

I look out the window, feeling the lazyness driving me back to sleep.
I felt as if, I have been up all night, battling in the realm of dreams.

As I begin to pick up my senses,
I heard not melodies of birds humming in the air,
instead, shouts of thunders filled my ears, grumblings of dismay, sung by the wrath of nature.

My heart sank as nature showers its tears upon the earth.
The climate change has change my inner soul.

I look out the window, I saw trees swaying from one end to the other.
I saw flashes of light going across the shadows of the day.

The whisper of the wind that hisses by, sends shiver to my soul.
The sound of rain battling against the roof,
is but the remiscence for all who has a home.

The sound of thunder, the flashes of light,
and the blinding torrents of rain that hisses by,
nature is cruel, it feels no pain.

I look upon the heavens, in search for a something.
Something that my soul longs for.

At the eye of storm,
I saw an array of light,
I saw a glimmer of hope.
I felt tranquil, calm at the sight.
I felt serene, I felt satisfied.

No matter how long the night, dawn will break.

No comments: