Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

" In a blink of an eye "



Time passes by, in an blink of an eye.
Many ups and downs.
Many lessons were learned.
Many lessons were thought.
Learned from yesterday, and lived for tommorow.

I learned many things. From A-Z. In the year 09.I learned that pride, can make you do silly things.
I learned that pride, can make you miserable.
I learned that pride, can make you succumb unneccesary pressure.
And I know pride, can be your greatest fall.
 "Be observant in life, and ye shall learned many things" a wise man once told me.
 
The past is like a map , it shows you the right path. 
Never do what they do. "BE honest, lie NOT."
Stand up, for what is right.
Be strong BENJAMIN, BE STRONG.
I must change,
"for the life I lived, is more important than the words I say"

My heart is bubbling with joy, My heart is soaked in gladness.
To know the truth, and it will set you free.
To live a meaningful life, when other's are still searching for the meaning of life.
I am HAPPY, from the inner soul that I have.
Year 2009, Great year.

2010,
Whatever comes, be bold.
Whatever happens, be strong.

No comments: