Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 3, 2009

"Its All About Love"

Its all about love

everyone needs to be loved..

for without love , there is no life.

love is pure, love is blind ,

love is the greatest gift of life.

' for every beauty, there are eyes to see. '

i said to myself..

to the love of my life..

this is for you..

you were always there when i needed you....

you were never too far from me when i wanted you...

and i will say this to you;

“ Take my hand , and I’ll walk you across the torrents of blinding rain in the unforgiving storm.”

without you, my life is not complete,

without you, im a clown without a smile,

without you, i cannot find the reason to go on,

without you, im just a lonely soul lost in this chastening world,

In my very own world, it becomes dimmer....

it is with you, my life is complete,

it is with you, im a clown who can smile again,

it is with you, i found the reason to go on,

it is with you, my heart skips a beat..

my love for you, is like the stars shining ever so brightly in the night,

my love for you, is like the ever flowing river into the sea,

my love for you cannot be match by the deepest of seas, the highest of mountains.

my love for you can find no words.

our love is not driven by lust, our love is as pure as the tears of a child,

our love would stand against the greatest of waves,

our love would stand in the eye of the storm..

i stood there looking into your eyes,

i saw the bottom of your heart,

you want me, as much as i want you.

as our lips touched,

i felt for a moment that time stopped,

i felt a feeling that words can never say,

i felt a connection,

i felt our souls touched.

and as our souls touched,

you have given me the key to your heart,

as i have given you the key to mine.

..

written by: mr.LEONG

copyright reserve@@

No comments: