Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 31, 2009

"I salute her"

...
well, i met a girl this year,
and i never seen this type of girl for a long time..
...
she looks at me, and smiles at me,
even when im not looking at her,
from the corner of my eye,
i can see her smiling at me...
...
our relationship is funny...
i seldom talk to her, and she seldom talks to me...
she has her own set of friends, and so do i..
but it is that moment ,
that i look into her eyes, and she smiles at me...
that i appreciate the most...
...
she doesnt feel ashame standing side by side with me, she doesnt care what others think..
and thats the beauty i see in her...
for a guy like me with a girl like her, well chemistry is hard to happen..
im not hoping for anything, but if the chance is right at the doorstep,
i would surely knock and enter the door...
...
she makes me feel wanted...
and accepts me for who i am..
over the years,
i have been with girls who acts like they're not with me when their own friends is around...
they are afraid of rumours, they are afraid of people saying things, and they are ashame of me..
well, let me say this to you, whoever you r, i 4give u...
for a test of heart and u'r the one that failed, not me.....
..
i noe its too good to be true that this girl has a crush on me..
even though the signs are there,
i cant interpret it as i hope it would...
and i know i do not deserved her, and i do not to want to hurt a pure and innocent girl like her...
....
"i am not sad for what is not to be mine, but grateful for the little things i had with u."

1 comment:

qqdiamond said...

This is so sweet !! =)
Seems like u have became more mature in love. xP