Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Her Beauty"

At the corner of my eye, I saw her.
She stood there, among the crowd.
And She caught my eye.

Sparkling eyes I could see.
But what is hidden in the heart, I cannot see.
Gentleness of the soul is what she has.

But its more than meets the eyes that count.
Her inner heart that  counts.
Her inner beauty is what I need  to see.

I can never know her.
Unless I find the key to her heart.
Maybe in days to come, but not now.

I know the time to say Hi,
And at the same time,
I know how to say bye.

People say love is blind.
I say luscious love is blind.
It is meaningless.

True love is the bonding of the heart, the soul.
Luscious love is of the mind.

Lets start by being friends.
Through tears, I will find the key.
Through sorrow, I will open the door.

Let our love be as pure as the tears of a child.
Love not driven by lust, or the deisires of the flesh.
Let our hearts be one, as the stars shining brightly in the night.

No comments: