Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

"War of Words"



You speak of unity, but your words spell division.
You speak without wisdom and your words revealed your heart.
You may cause tension, you may cause strife,
But I forgive you, for you are only human.

You spread rumours without knowing the truth.
Your words are deceitful, half truth , half lies.
You say things as if , you understand, you know.
The truth is this, you know nothing and please do not act.

Your head is above all others,
You find sadness when others are higher than you.
You find happiness when no one is better than you.
And thats the curse of your life.
And I feel sorry for you.

You can say anything about me, my life, my wrongs.
But, please , leave everyone else alone.
My heart is strong, I can handle whats to come.
And I know,
Your words shall bare no trouble to my heart,
For you are a nobody, just like me.

You can never see your own heart, unless someone tells you so,
I hope you can see the bottom of your own heart.
Look in the mirror and change.
Change not for me ,or anyone.
Change for your own soul.


"RESPECT IS TO BE GAIN, AND NOT TO BE GIVEN."

No comments: