Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 3, 2009

"A New Begining"



A new sem awaits me,
trouble and problems will arise,
and im ready to shoot them down,
no matter how hard its gets,
there's only one road ahead,

anyone who backstabs me,
i thank you,
if u r telling the truth, that i may know, and change.
if ur telling false rumours,
i thank you too,
for helping me know who my real friends are.

lazyness please stay far from me,
i cant take u any longer,
the fire in me, that conquers u,
how long can it hold?

is there any change in me?
after 3 long months...
i wouldnt know,
only time can tell..

i will not praise anybody, even if i want to,
for im afraid it will live up ur heart,
and i would not accept any praise,
for i know where i came from.

mistakes are made, mistakes are gone.
i must learn from it, and wised up.
from the bottom of my heart,
i can see a new hope, a new chance to make it right.

No comments: