Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RAINY DAY

When my class ended today...
at about 4.30pm..
as i walk out of the class.......


the gloomy sky begin to shower its tears upon the ground...
...

...i felt...

a cooling chill that shakes up every cold receptor in my skin has been triggered..

never i felt the stormy rain with so powerful that it sends shivers to my soul...

....

the gloomy sky has become darken with clouds of darkness..

the trees were shaking unwittingly,

...

the thunderous sound, the mighty flash of light..

comes the trembling of natures glory and power...

...

as the torrents of blinding rain, that showers upon the earth...

as the sounds of nature that reach my ears...

i felt relieved, as if nature knows my pain...

i stand in awe to witness this majestic and phenomena happening...

...




AND THEN...
i walk my ass in the rain..
and became soaking wet...
....
thxs Carmen 4 ur umbrella..
HAHA...

No comments: