Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Time and Time again"


Many times I slip and stumble,
And how I wish there was never a fall.

Staring at the starless night, wishing there was never  a was.
Time wasting, time consuming.

My drive for perfection, makes me imperfect.
I'm just a nobody, trap in the desires of the flesh.

I'm longing for inner joy.
Bubbling in my heart.

A Joy that comes from life.
Life that comes from a higher places.

When I think  I stood, I came tumbling down.
Confidence in myself is what I need not.

Be bold, be strong.
And take not the burdens of the world.

I brush my shoulder, wanting nothing.
Having calmness of the soul, is what I desire.

Chasing not the vain glories of man.
But walking in the path of righteousness.

I tried, I failed.
But I must be strong.

Holding on to what I have, is my greatest treasure.










No comments: